Partido State University Extension and Community Services in cooperation with the College of Arts and Sciences, led two parts of Capability Building Series for Faculty Extensionists: Training on Basic Radio Broadcasting and Writing, Hosting and Live Broadcasting. Deans and instructors from various PSU colleges and campuses took part in the training. The workshop equipped faculty extensionists in delivering services to the community through the radio station.
The training was guided by Mr. Don Don Caceres, Mr. Jess Ortinero, and Engr. Rolly Fernandez, whose expertise is in Radio operation and management. As part of the workshop, participants were given a chance to operate radio equipment and experience radio announcing.
On the second part of the training, it includes a lecture on radio scriptwriting facilitated by Ms. Sherry A. Combis, CAS Faculty; basic news writing and radio announcing by Mr. Roweno M. Alvaran, Station Manager of Radyo Partido FMR; and a demonstration of the technical functionality of VMIX software as a live streaming tool, by the Technical Staff of RP FMR - Ms. Lourvic Ellisa F. Saba. Faculty participants were led by these broadcasting professionals through a workshop on presenting news stories and a practical demonstration of how to program and use the fundamental features, functions, and tools of the live streaming software.
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL
- OUECS conducts Training on Evaluation, Communication of Extension Project Results