Parangal 2022 was held last August 5, 2022 at the PSU Gymnasium, which was attended by university officials, teaching and non-teaching staff from different campuses and colleges, as well as retirees from this university. Various campuses, colleges, faculties, and staffs were also recognized for their dedication and commitment to serving clients and the university as a whole.
Prof. Rosemarie A. Tabardillo, Director of Extension and Community Services Division together with Dr. Myrna C. Bigueja and Ms. Shiela E. Amoroso received an Publication Award for their journal titled: "Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) "Dalaw Turo" Program: An Effective Awareness Campaign on Climate Change".
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL
- OUECS conducts Training on Evaluation, Communication of Extension Project Results