Through the initiatives of the Office of the University President, headed by Dr. Raul G. Bradecina, and the collaborative efforts of Partido State University—Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel, the University extended assistance to the typhoon victims of Bagumbayan Grande, Goa, Camarines Sur on Nov. 16, 2020.
The University received in-kind donations and raised funds to purchase, repack, and distribute food relief packs to the totally and partially damaged households during the onslaught of major typhoons Quinta, Rolly, and Ulysses.
Prior to the distribution of relief goods, Prof. Rosemarie A. Tabardillo, Director of Extension and Community Services Office, coordinated with the Local Government Unit of Goa and Barangay Bagumbayan Grande to discuss the number of affected households and strategize the procedure of distribution of the relief packs.
Relative to the National Government's memorandum and protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19 Virus and to ensure the safety of everyone, the RDE Team headed by Prof. Patricia M. Candelaria, VP for Research, Extension and External Affairs, together with Hon. Marivic Bonganay - Barangay Captain of Bagumbayan Grande supervised the house-to-house distribution of food relief packs to avoid mass gatherings. A total of 215 households were served, 34 of which are totally damaged and 181 are partially damaged.
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL
- OUECS conducts Training on Evaluation, Communication of Extension Project Results