The Office of the University Extension and Community Service (OUECS), headed by Prof. Rosemarie A. Tabardillo, launched a project called "Donasyon mo, Kapalit ng Halaman Ko: A Project for a Cause" on Nov. 16 and will run until December 2020. The initiative aims to raise enough funds to offer a helping hand to the typhoon victims in Partido Area.
The project trades plotted plants in exchange for in-kind and monetary donations. According to a post made on OUECS' Facebook page, all donations will be directly distributed to the university's adopted coastal communities and rural communities in Partido that were gravely affected by the typhoons.
For in-kind donations, the team prefers food donations that are non-perishable like canned goods, safe drinking water, slippers for kids, personal hygiene kits, facemasks, alcohol, vitamins, and other contributions deemed necessary for the community.
As of posting, the team has already prepared a total of 132 packs of relief goods, which will be distributed in the coming week. For those who are interested in donating, you may drop off your donations at the OUECS office at PSU Goa Campus. For cash donations, you may send it via Gcash to account number 09460782372.
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL
- OUECS conducts Training on Evaluation, Communication of Extension Project Results