WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Senior high school students who are expected to graduate at the end of the School Year 2022-2023.
- Senior high school graduates who have not enrolled in any diploma or degree programs after graduation.
- Basic Education Curriculum (Old Curriculum HS) graduates.
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) passer who is eligible for admission to college.
- Transferees, who upon evaluation by the Program Director are recommended to take the ParSUCAT.
- ParSUCAT Application Form
- Student Personal Record
- Two pcs 2x2 and one pc 1x1 recent ID Picture
- School Certification signed by the school principal/registrar (FOR GRADUATING SHS STUDENTS)
- Authenticated photocopy of Grade 12 Report Card/F138 (FOR SHS GRADUATES)
- Authenticated photocopy of 4th Year HS Report Card/F138 (FOR OLD CURRICULUM HS GRADUATES)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Passing/Rating (ALS PASSERS)
- Photocopy of Evaluation Form from Program Director (TRANSFEREES)
- Color-coded long-sized folder
BLUE - College of Education
RED - College of Engineering and Technology
GREEN - College of Business and Management
YELLOW - College of Arts and Sciences
WHITE - Other campuses
- Download the ParSUCAT Application Form, Student Personal Record, and School Certification Form (for graduating SHS students only).
- Print the forms using short-sized bond paper. (back-to-back)
- Fill out the forms honestly and accurately. Refer to the program offerings at the back of the application form for the desired course.
- For applicants who will submit their application requirements in the Goa Campus, secure an appointment for the submission of application requirements via this link: https://sites.google.com/parsu.edu.ph/parsucatapplication2023
- For applicants residing outside Camarines Sur or Bicol Region, submit the application requirements via any courier service.
- Submit the requirements on the appointment date and wait for the GAP Staff to evaluate the application requirements.
- Upon evaluation, the GAP Staff will issue a TESTING PERMIT. Applicants with incomplete/incorrect requirements will not be issued a testing permit.
- Bring a copy of grades/TOR for evaluation.
- Go to the office of the Program Director of the chosen program/course.
- If recommended to take the ParSUCAT, go to the GAP Office and submit the application requirements.
- If NOT recommended to take the ParSUCAT, just wait for the enrolment schedule. Apply for SIAS account before the enrolment period at the GAP Office.
- APPLICATION PERIOD
- FEBRUARY 13, 2023 – APRIL 14, 2023
No student shall be denied admission to the university provided he/she passed the ParSUCAT and complies with the admission requirement.
All incoming NEW STUDENTS including honor graduates and recipients of scholarships are required to take the Partido State University College Admission Test (ParSUCAT). It is a (1) hour mental ability test consisting of verbal and non-verbal test batteries.
To be admitted to the board program, incoming first-year students should have a score of 60 percentile and above in ParSUCAT. The ParSUCAT Result, Interview, and Grade 12 GWA will determine admission to the board program. A final rating of 70% will qualify for the board programs:
- ParSUCAT Result 70%
- Interview Rating 15%
- Average Grade 12 Rating 15%
For non-board programs, the minimum cut-off score is 10 percentile.
Unsuccessful examinees may take the ParSUCAT after one year.
DOWNLOAD THE FORMS:
PARSUCAT APPLICATION FORM: https://tinyurl.com/ParSUCATAF2023
STUDENT PERSONAL RECORD: https://tinyurl.com/SPRF2023
SCHOOL CERTIFICATION TEMPLATE: https://tinyurl.com/SchoolCertificationForm2023