BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (BSIT)
The study of utilization of computers and computer software to plan, install, customize, operate, manage, administer information technology infrastructure.
Track 1: Networking
Track 2: Database Systems
Track 3: Systems Design and Development
- Produce individuals who shall develop, promote and practice mature information technologies for the advancement of the region and country;
- Prepare individuals to become professionals who shall acquire, promote and maintain leadership in the conduct of advanced studies and researches among students and professionals geared towards the general development of IT standards in the region and country;
- Institute aggressive, responsive, and collaborative community-based undertakings in delivering information technology education, solutions, and communication technologies to the people; and
- Train and provide opportunities for individuals to become corporate and industry partners and future leaders in the ICT business area.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (BSCS)
The study of concepts and theories, algorithmic foundations, implementations and application of Information and Computing solutions.
- To produce critically and analytically thinking graduates who will be competent and efficient Computer Science practitioners in meeting thegrowing demand in government, business, industry, and education.
- To assimilate and demonstrate the values and traits of Loyalty, Competitiveness, Discipline, Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility.
- To extend consultative assistance to the local communities to resolve technological transfer and digital divide.
- To stimulate its faculty and students to support in advancing the frontiers of computer research in the development of the university, the region,and the country.