Maintaining its status as a “green workplace”, PSU secured a spot as a regional finalist in the 2015 National Search for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly schools under the college category together with 2 other schools.
With the theme, “Empowering the Youth into a Clean and Green ASEAN”, the said competition was organized by DENR-EMB seeks to encourage schools to become more actively involved in environmental issues and promote responsive and active pro-environment advocacies.
A regional winner among the finalist; PSU, CSPC and CBSUA; will be selected and will represent the Bicol Region in the National tilt.
The schools will be evaluated according to sustainability aspects of the school’s policy; environmental-friendly schools operations and presence of environmental programs; environmental related features and economic sustainability.
Preparations for the competitions were spearheaded by the office of the President & the office of the Extension & Community Services in line with the University’s “Green Workplace Program “ that has been running for three years.
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL