Mutually driven to develop and promote initiatives in technical vocational education and training, the Partido State University represented by Dr. Nita V. Morallo and Sparkassenstiftung fur Internationale Kooperation /Savings Bank Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC) K-12 Plus Project represented by Dr. Carla Virtudazo entered into a joint understanding on November 11, 2014 at Partido State University, Goa, Camarines Sur.
Thru the collaborative efforts of the University extension and community services office, PSU pushed this Memorandum of Understanding(MOU) with Sparkassenstiftung fur Internationale Kooperation, a Philippine –German Technical Cooperation Project to beef up community extension program as one of its mandates as learning institution.
Said partnership entails PSU-SBFIFC to jointly implement the project entitled, “Engaging the Partido Area Young People and the Families in Practise-Oriented Technical Vocational Education and Training”, which aims to assist technical vocational learners in acquiring National Certificates or Certificates of Competency.
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL