Produce globally competitive graduates equipped with high ethical standard of professionalism in the field of Arts and Sciences.
To prepare competent graduates of Information and Communication Technology field who shall be partners of the government and industry in the national and global thrust for the advancement in the area.
Specifically, the college aims to:
- Provide quality instruction and services to the clienteles,
- Develop the students’ potential in analytical thinking and sound judgement through the conduct of research,
- Develop the students’ leadership potential and keen appreciation to their environment through the dynamic community interaction and extension services.
- Assist the student to become competent, self-sufficient and productive citizen of the nation.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION
To produce ideal communication professionals equipped with application, law, government, international relations and health, human and social services, education, speech and language disorder, information, research, arts and entertainment. Specifically, it aims to produce graduates who can facilitate the transformation of information into meaningful knowledge for human beings; acquire skills necessary to respond effectively in cultural diversity, employment and market environments; and possess desirable traits, values, qualifications, skills and ethics in communication.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MATHEMATICS
The Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (BS Math) program aims to provide the students with a curriculum that represents the breadth and depth of Mathematics, from classical to contemporary and from theoretical to apply. It shall enhance the students’ mathematical and critical thinking skills and develop in the student a greater appreciation and understanding of the importance of Mathematics in history in the modern world. It shall prepare the students for advanced studies in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics or related fields, who plan to pursue a career in the academe, and for jobs in research works that requires analytical-thinking skills.
Specifically, the program aims to:
- Demonstrate experience and coherent understanding in working with the ideas or constructs representing the breadth and depth of the science of mathematics.
- Develop necessary analytical and critical thinking skills, traits and attitudes which are keys to succeed in the course, career and future endeavors.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of mathematics including pattern recognition, logical reasoning, critical analysis, generalization, abstraction, problem-solving and formal proof.
- Communicate mathematics to others in both oral and written form with precision, clarity and organization.
- Acquire knowledge in the use of mathematics-related technology to facilitate learning and investigation of mathematics.
- Conduct independent and/or collaborative research study related to areas of Mathematics and draw essential ideas to extend understanding of the said areas.
- Demonstrate greater appreciation and understanding of the importance of Mathematics in history and modern world.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BIOLOGY
The Bachelor of Science in Biology was offered to develop and produce competent graduates equipped with biological concepts and skills in order to meet the challenges brought by rapid industrialization.
Specifically, the program aims to produce responsible citizens concerned about environment and its relation with physical world, develop positive attitude towards Biology and promote science careers as professionals, researchers and educators and serve as partners of the government in solving problem on food shortage, medicine, agriculture and environment.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN GEOLOGY
- Provide fundamental scientific and technical knowledge of earth materials and processes.
- Develop skills needed in the interpretation of geological processes and events by enhancing logical, analytical and critical thinking.
- Train students to conduct independent and collaborative research and extension services in the field of geosciences.
- Prepare the students in the pursuit of their prospective careers to assume professional role and leadership in interacting with multi – disciplinary fields in the regional and national geoscientific community.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE
Produce a well-informed, civic oriented and responsible citizen of the land.
Specifically, the program aims to:
- Equip students with relevant knowledge and skills for effective participation in nation building.
- Prepare the students to meet the challenges in public administration, socio-political and socio-economics in both local and foreign settings.
- Inculcate the values of good governance for a meaningful democratic life.