Partido State University College Admission Test (ParSUCAT)
Download: ParSUCAT Application Form
All incoming freshmen including honor graduates, recipients of scholarships are required to take the Partido State University College Admission Test (PARSUCAT).
ParSUCAT is a three-hour examination consisting of sub-tests in Non-Verbal Reasoning, Language Proficiency in English & Filipino, Mathematics, Science and Reading Comprehension.
Applicants may be admitted as freshmen in University on the following bases:
1. Composite Rating in the Partido State University Admission Test (PARSUCAT);
2. Choice of PSU campus and the quotas for specific courses set by the University
PARSUCAT is usually administered starting October until March.
Unsuccessful takers of the PSUCAT may take the test after a lapse of one year. There is no limit as to the number of times in taking the test until the prescribed cut-off is obtained.
ParSUCAT Applicants must submit the following REQUIREMENTS:
1. Testing Fee of Php 100.00
2. Accomplished PARSUCAT Application Form
3. Two (2) copies 1 X 1 picture (latest; identical)
4. One (1) piece long size self-addressed envelope(with one (1) piece of 6.00 pesos worth of stamp)
Application Procedure for ParSUCAT:
1. Pay the non-refundable testing fee of ONE HUNDRED PESOS (Php 100.00) at the Cashier.
2. Present Original Receipt (O.R.) at the Admission Office and secure an Application Form.
3. Accomplish the Application Form
4. File the completed AF together with the requirements
5. Get the Testing Permit before leaving the Admission Office
6. Report for testing on the specified date, time & venue